SUPPORT PRISM COMICS
Prism Comics depends on community support from folks like you to do the work we do. Please consider donating to Prism Comics to:
- Help with the costs of exhibiting at conventions
- Provide a safe, welcoming space for LGBTQ+ comics diversity in the face of rising book banning and discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community
- Give LGBTQ+ and LGBTQ+ friendly comics creators “a place at the table” at comic conventions to share their comics and meet with readers and fans
- Support Prism Comics’ Q Con – the only LGBTQ+ comic convention in Southern California
- Provide readers, educators, librarians and families with opportunities to find a wide variety of LGBTQ+ comics and graphic novels for all ages in one location at comics conventions
If you have any questions about making a donation, you can contact Ted Abenheim by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve gotten a great deal of support from a wide variety of writers and artists in the industry. We hope you’ll read their words and agree with them that Prism Comics deserves your support. Thanks for reading!
Tara Madison Avery, Treasurer
20825 Currier Road
Walnut, CA 91789