Bent Con – December 3 + 4 in Los Angeles!
Some of the geekiest and most creative minds have joined together to bring BENT-CON back for the second year! BENT-CON is the convention for encouraging, celebrating and appreciating LGBT and LGBT-friendly comic-book artists, writers, creators, publishers, directors and producers, creating media targeted directly to LGBT audiences or as part of the larger realm of underground and mainstream pop-culture as a whole.
The convention is being presented at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles, California, on December 3rd and 4th 2011 from 10am to 6pm each day. Ticket pricing is available on the Bent-Con website (1-day pass: $10/person, 2-day pass: $20/person).
This year’s BENT-CON is shaping up to be bigger and better than the last. So much so that we’ve added film viewing and panel discussions from names you might recognize from various creative industries. Our guests include:
· Phil Jimenez, comic book writer, artist and penciller, Wonder Woman, Infinite Crisis, New X-Men and The Invisibles.
· Patrick Fillion, artist, writer, creator and co-publisher of Class Comics Boytoons, Naked Justice and Camili-Cat.
· Jane Espenson, writer and producer, Husbands, Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
· Tim Sullivan, director of 2001: Maniacs, I Was A Teenage Wearbear and Chillerama.
· JT Tepnapa, director, Judas Kiss, Star Trek: Hidden Frontier.
· Kerry O’Quinn, creator and publisher of Starlog and Fangoria magazines.
· More fantastic guests are joining as the event approaches.
· And of course, Prism Comics will be there!
For more information on Bent-Con 2011, please visit –
and our Facebook page –